Deadline: March 3
The 2nd Annual En Foco Photography Fellowship is designed to support photographers of color who demonstrate the highest quality of work as determined by a photography panel of peers and industry professionals. The Photography Fellowship Program will:
- award 10 Fellowships of a $1,000 per,
- organize a 2017 Fellowship Group Exhibition,
- feature the fellows on our Nueva Luz publication, printed and online editions and,
- provide Professional Development and Networking Opportunities.
- Photographers of Latino, African, Asian American heritage, and Native Peoples of the Americas and the Pacific.
- Must be a resident of New York City or New York State for the past year at the time of submission and must show proof of residency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Collaborating photographers are eligible to apply BUT only one photographer can submit the application.
- Previous winners of En Foco's New Works Fellowship Program prior to 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Photography for consideration must represent work completed after 2014.
The ten Fellowship Awardees will be notified via email. The Awardees will each receive $750 dollars with the balance, $250 to be remitted at the Fellowship Awardees’ participation in their exhibition.