Deadline: May 5
Filter Photo hosts an annual call for proposals for the exhibition calendar at Filter Space. We welcome photographic proposals of all types, whether traditional or experimental, or coming from an emerging curator or a veteran artist. Filter Photo hopes to attract a broad range of proposals that reflect the creative diversity of the contemporary photographic community.
Accepted proposals will receive:
- A 4 to 6 week exhibition at Filter Space to take place 2018 – 2019
- At least 1 exhibition reception, with refreshments provided
- The opportunity to host an event in conjunction with the exhibition (e.g. a workshop or artist’s talk)
- Exhibition marketing including printed postcards, an email blast to Filter Photo’s mailing list, coverage on Filter Photo’s blog and other social media promotion
- A small stipend to help cover exhibition costs (variable—for more information click here)
- A discount of 10% for all exhibition artwork produced through LATITUDE, a nonprofit digital lab that adjoins Filter Space
Proposals will be accepted via our online system. Only proposals submitted in this manner will be considered.