Deadline: September 1
Cabrini University, a private liberal arts college in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is inviting artists who are interested in exhibiting their work during the 2018 – 2019 academic year. They seek exhibition proposals for their Gorevin Gallery located on the second floor of the Holy Spirit Library.
The Gorevin Gallery is looking for artists working in the following mediums: drawing, painting, illustration, photography and graphic design. Both representational and abstract work will be considered.
• Submit written materials in PDF format. Email submissions with the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 to 15 work samples that reflect or inform the project and/or body of work that you propose (jpeg format, no smaller that 300dpi at 4”x6”)
• Image list that correlates with work samples
• Proposal for intended exhibition, concept, or project (include sketches or mock-ups as necessary)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Artist Statement
• Please have all submissions sent by no later than September 1st, 2017
Gorevin Gallery provides:
Marketing and promotion
Gorevin Gallery does not provide:
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Komp at email@example.com