Good Hart Residency Program
Deadline: January 31
Good Hart Residency
Good Hart, MI
The Good Hart Residency Program in Good Hart, Michigan offers 2-3 week residencies to dedicated visual artists and writers. The residency provides a live/work studio space, food, a $500.00 stipend, and a quiet setting to concentrate on creative work. The residency works in partnership with several local community organizations.
Good Hart is a very small town located on M-119, a scenic heritage route referred to as the Tunnel of Trees, in Northern Michigan. The area’s natural beauty includes the Lake Michigan shoreline, inland lakes and coastal dunes and wetlands. This unique region is home to state parks and forests and more than 25 publicly accessible preserves.
Calendar dates for 2018:
- May 11th – May 25th, 2018, OR
- May 30th – June 13th, 2018 OR
- June 16th – June 30th, 2018 OR
- August 3rd – August 17th, 2018, OR
- September 21st – October 5th, 2018 (reserved for writer residency)