Deadline: May 18
Jurors: Darren Ching and Debra Klomp Ching, owners/directors of KlompChing Gallery
The FRESH Annual Summer Show, now in its seventh year, is produced and presented by the Klompching Gallery. Through an Open Call for submissions, up to five photographers are selected and curated into a group exhibition. A further ten photographers are highlighted as finalists.
What is FRESH looking for? We are looking for the very best examples of new contemporary fine art photography. We're looking for single bodies of work with a consistent vision and originality — photography that is FRESH!
Reflecting how photography is understood across different platforms, FRESH thoughtfully incorporates the three elements of display, publication and dissemination: an exhibition, a printed catalogue, and an online showcase including interviews.
• Up to FIVE photographers selected for a month-long exhibition in New York.
• TEN finalists selected and featured online.
• A catalogue featuring all selected exhibitors and finalists.
• Online promotion, editorial and interviews.
Exhibiting photographers will form the Shortlist for the Rhonda Wilson Award.
The Rhonda Wilson Award has been created to recognize and celebrate the legacy of Rhonda Wilson MBE. The award celebrates new talent in photography, providing the recipient with support, exposure and opportunity to further their career as a fine art photographer. The 2018 award includes the following:
- $1,000 Cash
- Guaranteed, complimentary place at the Photo Lucida Portfolio Review 2019, (does not include meals, travel and accommodation) – provided by Photo Lucida.
- 20 portfolio prints, clamshell portfolio box, shipping – provided by Genesis Imaging, London.
- 5 hours one-on-one consultancy with Debra Klomp Ching – conducted in-person or via